- Always trim your wick to 1/4 inch each time you light your candle. This keeps your flame from getting too large.
- Never leave your burning candle unattended. Keep your candle away from ceiling fans, vents, clothing, or anything flammable.
- Keep your candle out of reach of pets and children.
- Never leave your candle unattended. Please extinguish your candle before you leave the room or before you go to sleep.
- Extinguish your candle if the flame gets too close to the glass as it may cause the jar to break.
- Never burn your candle more than 4 hours at a time. Not only is it a safety issue, but it allows you to get the longest burn time possible.
- The first use should be at least an hour, or up to three for larger diameter candles. Getting an edge-to-edge pool of wax the first time (and every time) will help avoid tunneling on future burns.
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING GUIDELINES TO GET THE BEST EXPERIENCE OUT OF YOUR LOTION CANDLE:
To enjoy and use our Lotion Candle, simply light the Candle, and enjoy the wonderful and room-filling aromatherapy. The lotion will form a pool, extinguish the flame and remove a small amount of the warm liquid with your finger. Apply generously on your body and repeat as desired. Dry, cracked skin will be gone! You will be amazed at how just a little goes a long way. The warm lotion made with Shea butter, Jojoba oil, and Vitamin E provides a relaxing experience while providing relief to dry skin.